- Addvals was selected as the winner of the 13th Boostcamp program during the final that was held at the Microsoft Center on May 30.
- The Brussels-Capital Region Prize was awarded to Pixy and Un-Mute.
Mohamed Skhairi convinced the jury with his project Addvals and was awarded the Grand Prize along with an amount of 3000€ granted by Innoviris to allow further development.
The startup provides building managers a complete control of their assets, making the administration easier and more efficient. Addvals offers a software, developed in the cloud, which allows the customer a total and integrated control of the different security systems in his buildings.
For the first time, the Brussels-Capital Region Prize was split between two projects: Pixy and Un-Mute. Both will enjoy 3 months of free working space at Transforma BXL, and coaching with a Cluster Software external consultant.
Pixy is a familial app to better organize the family time by using gamification and enhancing collaboration among the family members. Anne Sophie Lecointre and Charlotte Neuburger are the founders of this app with which everyone gets involved in the family tasks in a most efficient and funny way.
Un-Mute, founded by Pierre Black, is the first Belgian venues production platform that uses a crowdfunding system. Local artists can organize their concerts and launch ticketing campaigns without taking any risk. If they don´t raise the amount needed, everybody gets the money back.
5 other promising startups pitched during the evening:
- Binderz, a B2B web application to certify the integrity, authenticity, and immutability of digital documents.
- Blinded, a new mobile app to connect people. The user starts conversations with a blurry picture. The more he chats, the more he sees. The app challenges the user to meet someone in real life.
- Cookwork, a matchmaking platform between professional kitchen owners who want to monetize their infrastructure and food entrepreneurs who are looking for an AFSCA-FAVV-approved workshop without investing.
- Dressing Privé, a new way to be fashionably dressed: a monthly fee and you get access to a huge shared high-end clothes collection on rotation.
- Wi-Team, a business matchmaking internet platform for Belgium and Luxembourg.
How to take part in the next Boostcamp edition?
In the new Boostcamp program format, the entrepreneurs can access to the Boostcamp Intensive Week, and therefore to the Boostcamp Final, from different pathways.
For those entrepreneurs who have an IT startup idea but don´t know how to set up their business, the Entrepreneurship Essentials-MOOC is the first step. It´s an online course, available all year long, that will give them the knowledge to access to the next Boostcamp stage: the One Hour Challenge.
The MIC Brussels organizes many One Hour Challenge session for those startups interested in taking part in the next Boostcamp Intensive Week. In this one-hour meetings, the candidates can discuss their projects with the MIC experts, receive valuable advice and moreover, have the opportunity to be selected for the Boostcamp Intensive Week.
Finally, 8 startups from the One Hour Challenge will be selected to receive intensive training and personal coaching during the Boostcamp Intensive Week: 5 days full of learning and networking to bring their projects to the next level.
Any doubt? Do you want more information? Don´t hesitate to contact us 😉