Do you have a project in .NET technology? Would you like to have some support in this project?
Join us for the .NET Job Day on the 1st of June and interview 12 .Net Developers interns, during an evening.
The candidates are looking for a 6-8 weeks internship starting in mid-June. After this period, you will have the possibility to benefit from a FPIE contract (maximum 6 months).
These developers are taking part in the coaching program organized by Cefora, Bruxelles Formation and MIC Brussels. They will pass 3 Microsoft Certifications by the end of December.
Their core skills are:
- Build a UML analysis
- Build databases (under SQL Server 2012)
- Build the architecture of a web solution based on ASP.NET MVC
- Develop websites based on ASP/NET MVC 4 – with C#, Entity Framework, Web API.
- Have practical knowledge in HTML and jQuery
- Deploy websites in ASP.NET MVC and manage them through Azure.
- Interviews with candidates (15 minutes each)
- Networking Drink
We hope to welcome you the 1st of June.
The MIC Brussels Team