Are you a company willing to meet and work with talented .NET profiles to enhance your business? Then register to this event!
The candidates, who are taking part in the coaching program organized by Cefora, Bruxelles Formation and MIC Brussels, are looking for a 6-8 weeks internship starting mid-June. After this period, you will have the possibility to benefit from a FPIE contract (maximum 6 months).
The core skills of the .NET candidates are the following:
- Build a UML analysis
- Build databases (under SQL Server 2012)
- Build the architecture of a web solution based on ASP.NET MVC
- Develop websites based on ASP/NET MVC 4 – with C#, Entity Framework, Web API.
- Have practical knowledge in HTML and jQuery
- Deploy websites in ASP.NET MVC and manage them through Azure.
All 10 .NET candidates have taken 2 Microsoft Certification exams:
- 70-483: Programming in C#
- 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- A first experience in project management with the Smart IoT Hackathon