Work during 15 weeks with a student developer on your IT project and benefit from the MIC Brussels’ technical support!
This year again, Innoviris supports the MIC Brussels’ internship program by offering up to 2 startups the opportunity to collaborate with a student developer! The internship lasts 15 weeks and is a great way to boost your main project or experiment on a side one, while potentially expanding your team with a reliable bulletproof profile who knows the ins and outs of your company!
Since 2012, the MIC Brussels has been connecting IT students with companies through its annual internship program. The objective of this program is to link developer students in the last year of their Bachelor with startups, SMEs & larger companies from the Brussels Capital Region eager to welcome a student during 15 weeks (February – May 2019). The selected students spend 3 days a week in the company and the 2 other days at the MIC where they attend workshops and receive extra coaching from our experts, which really is the program’s added value. This continuous coaching guarantees a top-notch understanding of the company’s needs in relation to technical tools (hardware and software), as well as the ideal project management.
If you are a startup established in Brussels with an IT project including one of the priority technologies identified by the Regional Digital Plan NextTech (IoT/VR&AR/Big Data & AI) looking for extra support in the development of your project, this call for project is made for you! Take a look at the application eligibility criteria below and submit your application by September 21 by filling in this form.
The application criteria are the following:
- Your startup is based in Brussels
- It employs less than 15 employees – if your company has more than 15 employees, you can still take part in the main program, but outside this specific call. Please check the Internship webpage or contact email@example.com for more info.
- It has been created less than 5 years ago
- The project is based on one -or more- of the NextTech technologies: IoT/VR&AR/Big Data & AI
- The core technology should be Microsoft’s
The two selected startups will be chosen according to the following criteria, equally assessed:
- Potential of the startup
- Complexity and feasibility of the submitted project
- Interest of the project placed from a student’s perspective
- Need for the IT support offered through the internship program
Please contact Alexis Paternostre (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need additional information.