In this 2-day AI Workshop, you will learn all about Cognitive Services and what they can mean for you and your business. This course handles each of the different categories within Azure Cognitive Services like Vision, Speech, Language, Search and Decision.
Use computer vision to detect objects and text in images, implement the speech-to-text conversion, leverage the power of Bing to retrieve useful search results, and much more!
Incorporate everything you’ve learned into a variety of applications, so you can easily translate it into your own real-life solutions.
• Introduction to Azure: Welcome to Cloud Computing!
• Introduction to Azure Cognitive Services
• A look at Vision: Computer Vision, Image Classification and Face Recognition
• Let’s talk about Speech: Speech to Text and Speaker Recognition
• Understanding Language: Real-time translation, LUIS and Bots
• Exploring Search: Azure Cognitive Search
• Getting results with Decision: Anomaly detection and Content Moderation
• Container support in Cognitive Services
We are working with our partner Zure to deliver this workshop. Zure is a lean cloud development and consulting company, focusing on Azure since 2011. In 2019, Microsoft recognized Zure as a global Finalist in the Application Innovation category of the Partner of the Year Awards.
About the trainer
Pieter Vandenheede is a seasoned Azure consultant, working at Zure Belgium, with more than 18 years of experience in both cloud and hybrid solutions. Pieter is mainly focused on designing and building secure, scalable cloud-based solutions on Microsoft Azure.
What to bring?
For the hands-on labs, please bring your own device with the following items installed.
• Microsoft Azure Subscription
• Visual Studio Community 2019 or later
• Azure SDK 2.9 or later (Included with Visual Studio)
• Assumes software development knowledge and basic cloud computing knowledge
• Experience working with Visual Studio (Code)
• 1-2 years of software development experience recommended