In his 2-day IoT Workshop, we will give you a guide you through the different Azure offerings regarding the Internet of Things! You will hear learnings from the different IoT solutions Glenn (the trainer) has been involved in over the past years and will understand what is needed to build an IoT solution on Microsoft Azure.
• Azure General overview
• Azure IoT overview
• Azure Pre-Configured Solution & IoT Central
• Azure IoT Hub & Device Provisioning Service
• Azure IoT Edge
• Hands on Labs
What to bring?
For the hands on labs, please bring your own device with following items installed.
• Microsoft Azure Subscription
• Visual Studio Community 2019 or later
• Azure SDK 2.9 or later (Included with Visual Studio)
• Assumes software development knowledge and basic cloud computing knowledge
• Experience working with Visual Studio (Code)
• 1-2 years software development experience recommended